Skipping might be the favorite fitness sports that girls like,there’s double jump,cross jump,etc,and nowadays,skipping has been popularied,it’s not only an entertainment between girls,it’s popular for men as well,and there’s many international competition about skipping as well.
So,let’s talk about what benefits the skipping can bring to us
1. The effort it takes to jump rope for 10 minutes is the equivalent of running a mile in eight minutes.
2. One hour of rope skipping will burn up to 1,300 calories.
3. According to the British Rope Skipping Association, 10 minutes of skipping can have the same health benefits as a 45-minute run.
4. Skipping is a full body workout which uses your abdominals to stabilise the body, legs for jumping, shoulders and arms for turning the rope.
5. Skipping is less jolting on your joints than running.
6. Once you’ve bought your rope, skipping is a zero-cost workout.
7. Skipping helps to improve heart rate and blood pressure.
8. It’s a good workout for all fitness levels as you can do it at a pace that suits you.
9. Skipping regularly improves flexibility.
10. It also aids your coordination and balance.
11. A regular skipping session improves muscle tone in both the lower and upper body.
12. Skipping is a weightbearing exercise so can help in improving bone density, thus helping stave off osteoporosis.
Of course,for skipping in regular time,you can visit our website to get more information about weight jumping rope,and if you already have one,you can
click here to get more information about fitness tracker.